Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Healthy Time

BOO to having a hyper-thyroid. I've recently come to the conclusion that I must cut the following out of my life:



SAD DAY!! First of all, I love salt. I crave it all day long. Sometimes I eat chips and salsa just to pour salt all over one little chip and eat it, then repeat. And I also love Dr. Pepper. Always have, always will, NUFF SAID. No wonder I have an over-active thyroid...salt and caffeine are the WORST for people with hyper-thyroidism. It makes my metabolism go cRaZy. Like way too crazy. Luckily, in a few weeks I get to take a lovely little iodine pill that gets rid of my over active thyroid for good. But still...I need to cut a few things out of my diet to get all healthy. Or as the hubs says: "get my body ready for baby making". Um scary?

1 comment:

  1. ummm yay have babies and sorry alyssa.... those are my two fav things as well! i love you

    ReplyDelete