Saturday, August 20, 2011

Happy 2 Years to Us!

I cannot believe our two year anniversary is already here! It feels like I was just writing a post for our one year. This last year has gone by so quick with all of the changes in our lives. I can not even imagine my life without Owen and I love how he has been apart of it for so long now. He is my everything and he always will be.

In honor of our anniversary, I listed 20 things (since our wedding day was the 20th) about Owen and I as a couple:

1. We are both Virgos and our birthdays are 5 days apart.
2. We both come from families of 6 kids.

3. 95% of the time Owen wakes up first and goes to bed last.

4. We share the same Great, Great, Great Grandparents.
5. We are both so competitive against each other. Cards, board games, sports: We don't like to lose.

6. We both have hazel (green, sometimes brown) eyes.

7. We once lived in the same ward boundaries. He moved out and I moved in a month later, just missing each other.

8. I am the cooker, cleaner, laundry person and grocery shopper. But Owen does the ironing.
9. We finally figured out to share plates when we go out to dinner. We usually like the same things and I could never finish an entire plate by myself.
10. We grew up with the same mutual friends for most of our lives, but never met each other until he was 23 and I was 22.

11. Owen is ALWAYS the first to say 'I'm sorry'.

12. I am the spender. Owen is the saver.
13. Owen can live the rest of his life without making our bed. I cannot! It's the first thing I do when I get up in the morning.

14. We still love playing Guitar Hero together.

15. Owen tickles my forehead or arm every night to help me fall asleep.

16. We both love our reality TV shows.
17. We love going to concerts together. It's one of the first things we would do when we met.
18. We are both obsessed with dogs (especially our dogs)
19. You can find us at the beach or pool almost every Saturday. We love our sun.
20. We have been married for two whole years and still love each other as much, if not more, than our wedding day.


Now since we love each other so much we are off to the Bahamas in a week (finally) to celebrate! Yay for anniversaries!



No comments:

Post a Comment